Founded in 1984 by Dr. Konrad Weiss, RWP’s business has expanded to a global scale. RWP has footprints in the United States, China, Russia, Spain, Czech Republic, Belgium, South Korea, India and other countries.
This global presence will help SLC in reaching out to various markets and Customers the world over.
Besides operating its own Foundry for prototype development, RWP is also in the Casting technology related advisory services in which solutions are provided by a professional, experienced team of experts. Dr. Weiss has to his name a few patents for products & processes.
RWP’s WinCast® expert software, using the finite element method, can simulate casting process and forecast casting defects, so as to achieve the purpose of saving resources and improving the quality of castings.
The services they provide include
Dr. Konrad Weiss
- Finite Element Method (FEM)
- one of the world’s leading programs for the simulation of casting and heat treatment processes for both components and tools
- executable under the operating systems Windows ® and Linux
- powerful in full on a normal PC of today’s standard
- temporarily usable through internet offer
- Support with the introduction and use of WinCast ® expert
- Simulation of casting, welding and heat treatment processes
- Foundry advice by experienced and highly qualified specialists